Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine ♥

The L-rd is my Light and my Salvation. Whom shall I fear? The L-rd is the Strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?
The L-rd stays near to me, even when I don't feel near to Him. He shows me that He loves me, in so many ways. I'm thankful for His presence, which is here at all times. He never leaves me, nor forsakes me. He gives me strength, wisdom, joy, and the words to say at just the right time. He lifts me up. He is ever-faithful!! The more I talk about Him, the more excited I get, because I know His love for me is never-ending! And it is perfect!! His love never fails. He never gives up on me. He is always by my side.
Wanna know why I think the L-rd has so many different names in the Bible? Because He is personal. To everyone, He is their personal friend. So all the prophets and Bible heroes had their pet names for G-d, like "The L-rd is my healer," "The L-rd is my banner," "The L-rd is my salvation" (Yeshua), "The L-rd is my G-d." So G-d is so intimate and personal in His relationship to us, that we can call Him by a sweet name that we want to for Him. I'm not going to tell you my name for Him, because that is a secret! Just between me and Him, ya know? LOL Come up with your own name for
G-d, for He is YOURS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment